Extravert Sensor Thinker Perceiver
ESTPs are action-oriented sensation seekers.
They’re one of the most physically talented types and they make for some of the most dynamic performers.
ESTP’s primary function is Extraverted Sensing. They live very much in-the-moment and have a high level of awareness of their bodies and their environment.
Their second function is Introverted Thinking, which assesses information based on logic and accuracy.
ESTPs are action oriented and love to engage with the physical world.
For more on ESTPs, check out the online course, Myers-Briggs for Musicians.
Famous ESTP Musicians
- David Lee Roth (Van Halen)
- Steve Harwell (Smashmouth)
- Iggy Pop
- Mick Jagger (The Rolling Stones)
- Vanilla Ice
- Kenny Rogers
- James Brown
- Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
- Vince Neil (Motley Crue)
- Travis Tritt
- Ted Nugent
- Billy Sheehan (Mr. Big / The Winery Dogs)
- Zakk Wylde (Black Label Society / Ozzy Osbourne)
- Bon Scott (AC/DC)
- Axl Rose (Guns ‘N’ Roses)
- Phil Anselmo (Pantera)